Do you have a missing tooth? If so, have you filled in or taken care of the gap left behind? If your answer to the second question is no, then it is wise to get an oral exam soon, as the empty void can still do damage to your mouth.
Our highly skilled team of dentists at Paul Tanners, D.D.S. would recommend you come in and consider getting fitted for a dental implant. Below are a few benefits of dental implants:
– Conformity: Implants act just like your normal teeth, and should be brushed and cleaned the same as well.
– Proven Success: Dental implants have a proven track record and extremely high success rate.
– Speech: Dentures and bridges can alter your speech, but implants do not.
– Durability: If properly cared for, dental implants last a lifetime.
– Stability: Dental implants don’t risk the chance of embarrassment as dentures can if they fall out. Implants are firmly rooted in place.
– No Collateral Damage: Because dental implants are firmly rooted in the locations of the previous tooth, they will not grind up next to or shift towards other healthy neighboring teeth.
The smile you’ve been waiting for is possible. Paul Tanners, D.D.S. wants to help you get it. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Paul Tanners, please call us at 212-697-1122, and speak to a member of our tooth-tastic team, or stop by our office in New York,New York. Implant your new smile today!